Friday 11 June 2010

Teeny little Lush haul

Okey Dokey... had myself a wee trip to Lush today (one of my absolute favourite places and ex place of employment of yours truuuly..;)

So I picked up...



Angels on Bare Skin...my absolute number 1 cleanser. I use this 3-4 times a week, normally in the morning to get me going. You need a really tiny amount, probably the size of a ten pence piece, and the scent is absolutely gorgeous.



King of Skin...now this is an in shower moisturiser and an absolute life saver. You simply stand under the shower, rub this all over and hop straight out. The scent is a sort of warming vanilla/shea butter smell, but to be honest it doesn't really linger on the skin- leaving you free to perfume as you wish...

These are 2 of my ultimate skin care products, and 2 that I always have in stock.

All my love...

0 comments: