Saturday 19 June 2010

A lovely little surprise....

I am mid exam fever at the moment which is utterly depressing (I'm so consumed I haven't even fake tanned...shocking I know...most of my friends are walking past me without recognising me as I subtly blend in to pale backgrounds)

However I've been wearing the Pandora bracelet I was given for my 21st for good luck and I thought I'd share my favourite charm...



What I love most is that the tiny little key actually fits perfectly in the lock...too cute! I'm on the hunt for a new charm to mark my degree soon and I have my eye on a gorgeous little tea pot with a golden lid...appropriate because unlike the traditional student norm I've spend ridiculous amounts of time drinking tea...

Got a couple of product reviews lined up for when I'm not so snowed under by examage.

Enjoy your weekend.

All my love...

0 comments: