Thursday 17 June 2010

happy making...

I am an avid fan of the yankee candle range and I came in this evening at about 6 and lit my garden sweetpea candle. The scent is absolutely stunning and even when the candles aren't lit and you just leave the lid off the smell really lingers. Garden sweetpea is a really rich outdoorsy scent and excellent for balmy nights (especially with my marina and the diamonds CD playing!) The large housewarmers (in very pretty glass jars) last absolutely ages- I've had this particular one in my room for about 7 months and I light it maybe every other night. There's about a quarter of it left and the scent is as potent as ever.....delish

Its making me a very happy bunny this fair summer's eve :)



My top 5 yankee scents are...

1. Garden Sweetpea
2. Baby Powder
3. Midsummers Night
4. Blueberry Muffin (light it in the kitchen an hour before guests arrive...smells like you are an expert baker....follow up with some store bought muffins on a pretty plate :p )
5. Sparkling Lemon

0 comments: