Saturday 24 July 2010

Revlon Photo Ready foundation

I bought myself a bottle of Revlon photoready foundation in 005 natural beige..I've never used the colourstay foundation (shocking I know!!) so can't give any meaningful comparison with that, but I was looking for a heavier coverage than the Boots No7 inteligent colour foundation that I had been using.

All in all....I really like this product. The colour match is very good for me...*BUT* there is a pretty limited colour selection tbh...

There is pretty much no smell (which was a criticism I had heard of the colourstay) and it dries quickly (but not too quick...I use a stippling brush and I've got more than enough time before it starts to dry to get it moving around my face!)

I've head criticisms that it has loads of glitter in...when I tried it on my hand in the shop it seemed quite glittery...but I haven't noticed it on my face and I've been using it daily for about 3 weeks now.

The coverage is really really great, and you can build it up very well.

Highly reccommended..!!

All my love...

0 comments: