Saturday 17 July 2010

Nude Nails

Nude nails is a trend that I've viewed with some suspicion....why on earth would I chose a skin coloured nail varnish when there are so many wonderful brights and pastels out there?

Well I eventually relented whilst out shopping for some sensible work varnishes and picked up Revlon in 030 Gray Suede (although I also bought an amazingly gorgeous tropical coral colour on a 2 for £8 offer at Boots on Revlon nail varnish just to counter balance the sensibleness of it all...!!!)

I've actually quite enjoyed my sophisticated nails. I also love Revlon polishes as they have a really great staying power and go on very smoothly.



I'm afraid the quality is very poor, but it really gives a lovely subtle colour, and is bang on the "mannequin nails" trend.

All my love...

0 comments: